The Snaplock Cladding and Roofing system is an evolution of the traditional hard metal roofing system. The system reduces on-site time and associated processes thanks to a quick and cost effective installation process.
Professionally manufactured off-site, it can be delivered in project specific tray lengths, reducing waste and scrap generated using other techniques. The Simplicity of the Snaplock Cladding and Roofing system makes for a straight forward installation.
Manufactured from lightweight corrosion resistant materials, this quick and ready to install system offers a durable low maintenance solution.
The Snaplock Cladding and Roofing system can be provided as a complete roof kit including all flashings, matching rainwater products and ancillaries. It is suitable for both roof and facade applications.DOWNLOAD SNAPLOCK DATA SHEET DOWNLOAD SNAPLOCK ORDER FORM
SNAPLOCK CLADDING & ROOFING MATERIAL AVAILABILITY:
• VM Zinc, Rheinzink, Jarden Zinc 0.7mm BMT
• 0.55mm BMT COLORBOND® steel / ZINCALUME® steel / Metallic / Ultra
• 0.7mm BMT Copper
• 0.7mm BMT Aluminium
• Consists of continuous wall studs or top hats at max. 600mm spacing.
• Plywood 17mm structural to AS 2269.
• Fully breathable / waterproofed membrane.
• Fix snap lock clips at max. 300mm centres.
SNAPLOCK CLADDING & ROOFING – PROFILE DIMENSIONS:
Also available in 44mm creating large shadow lines for a beautiful aesthetic and stronger clips for durability. Substrate is optional with the 44mm format.
The Snaplock Cladding and Roofing system is suitable for residential and commercial applications. This system from Architectural Cladding Suppliers has concealed fixings and is suitable for external applications for both roofing and wall cladding.
The benefits of the Snaplock Cladding and Roofing system comprise:
- Speedy installation – there is no requirement for automatic or manual seam closing making it a clever choice for more standard applications in both roofing and wall cladding applications.
- Flat appearance – there is no weight added to the panels, requiring no seams to close. Similar in appearance to that of standing seam with a wide tray and a neutral raised seam.
- Innovative – a revolutionary way of installing sophisticated cladding panels.
- Low Cost – due to minimum wastage of materials and time-saving installation approach.
- Dual Application – can be used for both roofing & wall cladding and ability to connect with continuous seam.
CLICK to view other products