Metal Weatherboards are an attractive and durable building option. Made from interlocking panels with concealed fixings and a versatile range of accessories. Supplied by Architectural Cladding Suppliers – Metal Weatherboards provide the ultimate “wow factor” with the durability to match. Made from metal materials they will last the tests of time – allowing you to admire their beauty once applied in any residential or commercial application.
For years, timber has been the only option for bringing the classic style of a weatherboard finish to your home. To keep it looking at it’s best, you’d find yourself back up a ladder year in, year out, painting one external wall at a time and enjoying a rest in year five before starting all over again.
Our Metal Weatherboards are strong, durable, totally fire resistant and waterproof. Periodic simple cleaning at a minimum for maintenance, the Metal Weatherboards will require a quick hose down and are quick and easy to install. An attractive and durable system of interlocking panels allows for completely concealed fixings and a versatile range of accessories for all our Metal Weatherboards.DOWNLOAD METAL WEATHERBOARDS ORDER FORM
METAL WEATHERBOARDS – FEATURES:
• 22mm thick for deep shadow lines.
• Gun-nailable for fast and easy installation.
• Tongue and groove ends for neat butt joints.
• Bevelled back to sit flush with studs.
• Allow top hats to be fixed at max. 900mm centre
• Top hats, galvanised 1.15mm x 35mm fixed at max. 500mm centre in opposite direction to direction of panels.
• Fully breathable / waterproofed membrane.
• Fix weatherboard panels to top hats at max. 500mm centre and max 100mm from end of panel.
METAL WEATHERBOARDS – PROFILE DIMENSIONS:
The benefits of Metal Weatherboards comprise:
- Minimal maintenance – compared to alternative materials, such as timber
- Contemporary look – compared to traditional weatherboards
- No visible fixings – an amazing finish and aesthetic
- Allows for material expansion and contraction – flexibility in product lifecycle
- Simple Installation – Lightweight, termite proof and increased fire resistance.
- Lifecycle – Won’t crack, peel or go brittle.
CLICK to view other products