Wall cladding and roofing products made from PREFA Aluminium – PREFALZ®
Today, aluminium is used in almost every area of architecture, from façades, feature walls and roofs to load-bearing structures, windows and doors. PREFA Aluminium – PREFALZ® withstands external influences and stresses and is UV-resistant, colour-fast and weatherproof. At the same time, it is an unbelievably lightweight and stable material, offering a wide range of planning and design possibilities. Supplied in a total of 18 standard colours and in plain aluminium with a smooth or stucco surface, as required.
The key benefits of PREFA Aluminium – PREFALZ® comprise:
- Long service life: With a special coating layer, PREFA Aluminium surfaces are highly resistant to temperature and weathering. It is non-corrosive, non-combustibble (A1) and fully sustainable.
- Versatility: From curved cladding profiles and arched roofs to complex extensions, domes or large-scale projects.
- Workability: Easy to work with, light and strong load-bearing capacity.
- Appearance: A contemporary material, perfectly suited to all types of architecture, both classical and modern.
- Variety: A variety of standard colours available.
- Protective: Also available with protective film on request (smooth surface only).
PREFA Aluminium – PREFALZ® Brochures & Data Sheets
PREFA Aluminium Brochure
All information regarding PREFA Aluminium – PREFALZ® and associated products has been sourced from the uk.prefa website.
Image Credit: www.uk.prefa.com
NEED MORE INFORMATION
Speak with the ACS project team to learn more about our architectural cladding profiles, finishes, performance, installation process, technical information, price, and any general metal cladding questions you may have.