Wall cladding and roofing products made from elZinc®
elZinc® is an architectural zinc metal used as a building material consisting of 99.995% zinc with precisely controlled copper and titanium quantities to improve the zinc’s properties. elZinc® products are available in natural or pre-painted finishes comprising:
- elZinc Slate®,
- elZinc Graphite® and
- elZinc Rainbow®.
Made of zinc with a minimum initial purity of 99.995%, elZinc® is characterised by:
- High malleability in any rolling direction and high stability after forming;
- Optimal electro-welding performance due to low surface oil; and
- Low-cold temperature brittleness.
The key benefits of elZinc® comprise:
- Durability: One of the most important characteristics of zinc is that it is highly resistant to atmospheric corrosion. The patina that develops on its surface after a short time is self-healing, ensuring the material’s attractive appearance lasts for decades.
- Sustainability: Used in construction that can be recycled indefinitely without losing its physical and chemical characteristics.
- Malleability: Conforms to practically any shape including bends and complex geometric forms. This gives architects great freedom in their designs.
- Appearance: A contemporary material, perfectly suited to all types of architecture, both classical and modern.
- Variety: A huge variety of surface aspects are offered which create a vast number of design possibilities.
ELZINC® Brochures & Data Sheets
ELZINC® Purity Brochure
ELZINC® Technical Data Sheet
ELZINC® Slate Data Sheet
ELZINC® Rainbow Data Sheet
All information regarding elZinc® and associated products has been sourced from the elZinc® website. Photography supplied by Advanced Metal Cladding c/o Courtney King Photography.
NEED MORE INFORMATION
Speak with the ACS project team to learn more about our architectural cladding profiles, finishes, performance, installation process, technical information, price, and any general metal cladding questions you may have.