elZinc® is an architectural zinc metal used as a building material consisting of 99.995% zinc with precisely controlled copper and titanium quantities to improve the zinc’s properties.
The high quality of ASTM B69-13-certified elZinc® sheet and coil is made possible by combining the latest cutting edge technologies available on the market with strict quality control.
elZinc® America’s rolled products, which are available in Natural or in pre-painted finishes: elZinc Slate®, elZinc Graphite® and elZinc Rainbow® are ideal for cladding and roofing applications.
Made of zinc with a minimum initial purity of 99.995%, elZinc America’s sheet and coil are characterised by:
- High malleability in any rolling direction and high stability after forming;
- Optimal electro-welding performance due to low surface oil; and
- Low-cold temperature brittleness
The key benefits of the elZinc® steel finish comprise:
- Durability: One of the most important characteristics of zinc is that it is highly resistant to atmospheric corrosion. The patina that develops on its surface after a short time is self-healing, ensuring the material’s attractive appearance lasts for decades.
- Sustainability: Used in construction that can be recycled indefinitely without losing its physical and chemical characteristics.
- Malleability: Conforms to practically any shape including bends and complex geometric forms. This gives architects great freedom in their designs.
- Appearance: A contemporary material, perfectly suited to all types of architecture, both classical and modern.
- Variety: A huge variety of surface aspects are offered which create a vast number of design possibilities.
Architectural Cladding Suppliers are proud to be associated with elZinc®.
SOURCE: elZinc® website