Falling in love with COLORBOND® steel Matt for this residential project in Melbourne. Manufactured in various widths and shadow gap combinations, Interlocking metal cladding is featured – installed by the team at CRV – Cladding Roofing Victoria.
COLORBOND® steel’s new Matt finish offers a softer look in neutral tones, allowing you to make a sophisticated and personal design statement.
Choosing softer, more neutral colours adds a designer touch to the appearance of your home. The new COLORBOND® steel Matt allows you to make stylish and defining design choices for modern home exteriors. Choose from five of COLORBOND® steel’s neutral colours: Surfmist®, Shale Grey™, Dune®, Basalt®, and Monument® to make your design statement.
COLORBOND® steel Matt provides you with the flexibility to realise your design vision. This contemporary finish offers a sophisticated twist, which alongside our existing COLORBOND® steel range provides even greater design opportunities. Tested for over a decade, COLORBOND® steel Matt has been designed to withstand our harsh Australian environment. The result is a product which maintains its Matt finish, looking even better for longer.
The key benefits of the COLORBOND® steel finish comprise:
- The steel base is manufactured to meet relevant Australian Standards, ensuring strict adherence to the required grade and strength.
- The base is then coated in BlueScope’s industry leading metallic coating incorporating Activate® technology*, to provide enhanced corrosion resistance.
- A thin pretreatment layer is applied to optimise the adhesion of further coatings.
- A corrosion inhibitive primer is baked onto the surface.
- A topcoat of specially developed, exterior grade paint is baked on to provide resistance to chipping, flaking and blistering and to ensure the finish retains its look for longer.
SOURCE: COLORBOND® steel websiteCONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION