The power of VMZINC® cladding gives you the confidence that the material you’ve chosen will perform today and for years to come. Architectural Cladding Suppliers are proud to be associated with VMZINC® – providing our clients the freedom to create architectural showpieces. The flexibility and versatility of zinc, combined with its elegance make it the perfect finish for residential projects – as shown below.
When VMZINC® is used with our Standing Seam metal cladding a striking aesthetic is delivered as shown below for a residential project in Doncaster, Melbourne – Victoria. One of the most versatile cladding systems available, each panel is secured with our concealed clips and then crimped securely together with the use of specialised tools. Our Standing Seam profiles can be used to suit many applications from flat, curved, concave, convex and conical to domed. A cost effective cladding system with a material selection possible for every project budget.
Architectural Cladding Suppliers are proud to be associated with VMZINC® providing quality finished materials for the manufacture and supply of walling, cladding and roofing products and solutions. According to VMZINC® the following basic principles should be taken into account to make your next residential project a success:
- Ventilation – ensures that the dew point does not occur on the underside of the zinc. The air gap located beneath the support allows the evacuation of humidity caused by internal condensation.
- Compatibility – Certain products when placed in contact with zinc can have detrimental effects on the appearance and/or structural integrity of the zinc. Acidic products and products that can generate a galvanic reaction must not be used with zinc.
- Expansion – Any work involving VMZINC® must allow it to expand and contract freely.
- Maintenance – Ensure that the zinc is not handled in an area with great temperature variations. Temperature variations can cause condensation build-up, which in turn will cause zinc hydroxide (white rust) to form on the zinc. When handling the zinc always wear gloves and long sleeved shirt.
DOWNLOAD STANDING SEAM DATA SHEET DOWNLOAD STANDING SEAM ORDER FORM
STANDING SEAM CLADDING & ROOFING FORMATS
Seams are available in 25mm / 38mm formats, in copper, brass, bronze, zinc, stainless steel or pre-coated aluminium and can be supplied with all the necessary traditional flashings and accessories. The streamline low height of the seams (25mm and 38mm) contributes to its architectural design and offers you the flexibility when working on more complex designs and structures.
• Consist of continuous wall studs or Top hats at max 600mm spacing.
• Plywood 17mm structural to as 2269.
• Fully breathable/waterproofed membrane.
• Fix standing seam clips at max. 300mm centres.
STANDING SEAM CLADDING & ROOFING – PROFILE DIMENSIONS:
CLICK to view other products