Our Snaplock Metal Cladding provides a new level of prestige for this residential project in Melbourne.
Also available in 44mm creating large shadow lines for a beautiful aesthetic and stronger clips for durability. Substrate is optional with the 44mm format.
The key benefits of Snaplock Cladding and Roofing comprise:
- Speedy installation – there is no requirement for automatic or manual seam closing making it a clever choice for more standard applications in both roofing and wall cladding applications.
- Flat appearance – there is no weight added to the panels, requiring no seams to close. Similar in appearance to that of standing seam with a wide tray and a neutral raised seam.
- Innovative – a revolutionary way of installing sophisticated cladding panels.
- Low Cost – due to minimum wastage of materials and time-saving installation approach.
- Dual Application – can be used for both roofing & wall cladding and ability to connect with continuous seam.