When you’re looking to add an inspired stylish touch to your next project, Nailstrip metal cladding provides an elegant simplicity.
Wide pans, defined ribs and a simple definition is what makes Nailstrip such a distinctive metal cladding and roofing choice for architects, builders, and home owners throughout Australia. A choice of 25mm or 38mm rib heights, gives you complete control over the quality of your creative vision.
Finished here in COLORBOND® steel – Basalt® – installed by the team at Total Comfort Plumbing in Elwood, Melbourne. The 38mm rib height Nailstrip profile was perfectly installed as shown below – providing a sharp, defined and seamless aesthetic for the client, from wall to roof.
According to Joel Page from Total Comfort Plumbing, “If you’re looking to make a statement with a deep shadow line, 38mm Nail Strip is a great option. Nailstrip metal cladding provides a clean seamless appearance with a very distinct aesthetic.”
COLORBOND® steel – Basalt® is a powerful, modern grey with a neutral cast. When combined with Nailstrip metal cladding the following benefits are delivered:
- Simple maintenance – compared to alternative cladding materials, such as rendered brick and timber
- Contemporary look – compared to traditional seam systems
- Concealed screw fixings only – popular amongst owner builders and installers
- Allows for material expansion and contraction – flexibility in product lifecycle
- Creative Installation – allows the combination of fixed panel widths or random patterns within the same building facade
Architectural Cladding Suppliers provide you with a unique ability to tailor your metal cladding and roofing materials to suit your project specifications and needs.