COLORBOND® steel Surfmist® delivers an amazing facade using our Interlocking Cladding System for this residential project in Malvern Melbourne – Victoria. Surfmist® embodies qualities of freshness, purity timelessness and independency. Manufactured in Australia to Australian Standards (AS1397 and AS/NZS 2728) and tested in some of the harshest Australian conditions over the last 50 years, COLORBOND® steel provides a durable, long lasting and simply beautiful aesthetic every time.
Featuring Thermatech® solar reflectance technology – designed to reflect more of the sun’s heat on hot days, which can mean less dependence on air-conditioning, plus reduced heat stress for your roof. This makes COLORBOND® steel a good choice for your next residential project and our planet.
All COLORBOND® steel contains recycled content and is 100% recyclable. In some cases it can be reused without reprocessing, again saving on energy and resource use. It is a lightweight material which can mean a lower cost to transport to site and a lighter roof structure. And it is strong, which means it can help protect your home in stormy weather. Together, COLORBOND® steel’s beauty, strength and environmental performance combine to make it a logical choice for your next building project.
The key benefits of using our Interlocking cladding system comprise:
- Lightweight – can be custom made to suit individual measurements on each project;
- Precise sizing – 0.5mm tolerances can be achieved;
- Protection – panels can be used for a full waterproof screen or wall system; and
- Flexibility – can be installed on curved structures based on specific requirements.
The Interlocking Cladding system is suitable for both commercial and domestic applications, this system does not require a support decking; it can be laid directly onto a secondary sub-structure in the form of top hat battens or timber studs to form a cross section of rails.
• Allow top hats to be fixed at max. 900mm centre.
• Top hats, galvanised 1.15mm x 35mm fixed at max 500mm centre in opposite direction to direction of panels.
• Fully breathable waterproofed membrane.
• Fix interlocking panels to top hats at max. 500mm centre and max 100mm from end of panel.
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
CLICK to view other products