The Nailstrip Cladding and Roofing system offers variable panel widths, two rib heights and easy installation, making it the ideal choice for seasoned contractors or do-it-yourselfers.
Using a continuous nailstrip that requires no seamer. The Nailstrip Cladding and Roofing system facilitates easy installation, making the cladding system a popular choice for residential, agricultural and commercial projects.
This exceptional product has received unprecedented response due to its striking look, yet simple installation. There has been no compromise on style to achieve the Nailstrip Cladding and Roofing system by Architectural Cladding Suppliers. The system is available in a variety of COLORBOND® steel colours and is particularly striking in the metallic COLORBOND® steel range.DOWNLOAD NAILSTRIP DATA SHEET DOWNLOAD NAILSTRIP ORDER FORM
The Nailstrip Cladding and Roofing system’s clip-less design saves you time, labour and money. The system is durable and can withstand extreme weather conditions. Keeping in mind, COLORBOND® steel as a surface finish cools down fast when the sun sets, so less heat is radiated into residential builds. In winter the same roofing and wall cladding combined with insulation, helps keeps the warmth in. This is a win-win for both builder and the end client with maintenance work, and cooling / heating bills.
NAILSTRIP CLADDING & ROOFING MATERIAL AVAILABILITY
• 0.55mm BMT COLORBOND® steel / ZINCALUME® steel / Metallic / Ultra
• 0.7mm BMT Copper
• 0.7mm BMT Aluminium
• Consist of continuous wall studs or Top hats at max 600m spacing.
• Plywood 17mm structural to AS 2269.
• Fully breathable / waterproofed membrane.
• Fix screw directly through concealed slotted holes in panel.
NAILSTRIP CLADDING & ROOFING – PROFILE DIMENSIONS:
The Nailstrip Cladding and Roofing system is suitable for residential, agricultural and commercial applications. This system from Architectural Cladding Suppliers has concealed fixings and is suitable for external applications for both roofing and wall cladding.
The benefits of the Nailstrip Cladding and Roofing system comprise:
- Minimal maintenance – compared to alternative cladding materials, such as rendered brick and timber
- Contemporary look – compared to traditional seam systems
- No visible fixings – an amazing finish and aesthetic
- Allows for material expansion and contraction – flexibility in product lifecycle
- Creative Installation – allows the combination of fixed panel widths or random patterns within the same building facade
CLICK to view other products