Nail Strip Metal Cladding Makes An Impression in Inverloch, Victoria. Working with Harris Build on this residential project, allowed Architectural Cladding Suppliers to deliver Nail Strip Metal Cladding and Roofing with COLORBOND® steel Monument® – to create a striking and contemporary finish to be admired for years to come.
Harris Build’s client wanted to build a home that they could not only retire in, but use as a holiday destination in Inverloch for their children and their families to visit in years to come. Harris Build designed their home to ensure a private space upstairs and allow the family or visitors to be able to utilise the spaces downstairs. With the help Architectural Cladding Suppliers, modern metal materials were used to compliment the recycled brick and block work.
The key benefits of the Nailstrip metal cladding comprise:
- Minimal maintenance – compared to alternative cladding materials, such as rendered brick and timber
- Contemporary look – compared to traditional seam systems
- No visible fixings – an amazing finish and aesthetic
- Allows for material expansion and contraction – flexibility in product lifecycle
- Creative Installation – allows the combination of fixed panel widths or random patterns within the same building facade
Ideally suited to contemporary design, Nailstrip metal cladding will compliment your next residential build. Nailstrip panels are flexible and work well in a wide variety of building applications. The design saves you labour and money.
NAILSTRIP CLADDING & ROOFING MATERIAL AVAILABILITY
• 0.55mm BMT COLORBOND® steel / ZINCALUME® steel / Metallic / Ultra
• 0.7mm BMT Copper
• 0.7mm BMT Aluminium
• Consist of continuous wall studs or Top hats at max 600m spacing.
• Plywood 17mm structural to AS 2269.
• Fully breathable / waterproofed membrane.
• Fix screw directly through concealed slotted holes in panel.
NAILSTRIP CLADDING & ROOFING – PROFILE DIMENSIONS:
For more information:DOWNLOAD NAILSTRIP ORDER FORM DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION