A private residence in Berwick stands out in its surrounds with Metal Weatherboards finished in COLORBOND® steel – Shale Grey™. Fabricating for Buckland Roofing – a sensational installation was completed.
Delivering a low maintenance and highly durable alternative to timber, whilst retaining the clean straight lines of traditional weatherboards. As shown here, made from COLORBOND® steel – Shale Grey™ a beautiful, long lasting exterior facade, creating depth and texture is achieved.
COLORBOND® steel – Shale Grey™ inspired by Gulf coast mud plains, pale grey pebbles reflecting the sun and the shimmering outcrops of rocks on the Great Dividing Range; provides the ultimate finish for residential builders and homeowners.
The benefits of Metal Weatherboards comprise:
- Minimal maintenance – compared to alternative materials, such as timber
- Contemporary look – compared to traditional weatherboards
- No visible fixings – an amazing finish and aesthetic
- Allows for material expansion and contraction – flexibility in product lifecycle
- Simple Installation – Lightweight, termite proof and increased fire resistance.
- Lifecycle – Won’t crack, peel or go brittle.
Metal Weatherboards are an attractive, durable system of interlocking panels and accessories which allow for completely concealed fixings. This means a simple installation is achieved every time.CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION