COLORBOND® steel Matt makes a subtle statement using our Nailstrip Metal Cladding for this residential project in Richmond, Melbourne. Working with Braith Plumbing allowed Architectural Cladding Suppliers to deliver a high quality and simply beautiful finish.
Nailstrip Metal Cladding in COLORBOND® steel Matt was provided to create a memorable finish with the added benefit of durability – to withstand harsh weather conditions. As a surface finish, COLORBOND® steel cools down fast when the sun sets, so less heat is radiated into residential builds. In winter the same roofing and wall cladding combined with insulation, helps keeps the warmth in. This is a win-win for both builder and the end client with maintenance work and both cooling / heating bills.
Nailstrip Metal Cladding offers variable panel widths, two rib heights and easy installation, making it the ideal choice for seasoned contractors or do-it-yourselfers. Using a continuous “nailstrip” that requires no seamer, the system facilitates easy installation, making this form of metal cladding a popular choice for residential, agricultural and commercial projects.
The key benefits Nailstrip Metal Cladding and Roofing comprise:
- Minimal maintenance – compared to alternative cladding materials, such as rendered brick and timber
- Contemporary look – compared to traditional seam systems
- No visible fixings – an amazing finish and aesthetic
- Allows for material expansion and contraction – flexibility in product lifecycle
- Creative Installation – allows the combination of fixed panel widths or random patterns within the same building facade