Wide pans, defined ribs and a simple definition is what makes Nailstrip such a distinctive metal cladding and roofing choice for architects, builders, and home owners throughout Australia. When you’re looking to add an inspired stylish touch to your next project, Nailstrip provides an elegant simplicity. A choice of 25mm or 38mm rib heights, gives you complete control over the quality of your creative vision.
Finished here in COLORBOND® steel – Basalt® – installed by the team at Total Comfort Plumbing in Elwood, Melbourne. The 38mm rib height Nailstrip profile was perfectly installed as shown below – providing a sharp, defined and seamless aesthetic for the client, from wall to roof.
According to Joel Page from Total Comfort Plumbing, “If you’re looking to make a statement with a deep shadow line, 38mm Nail Strip is a great option. Nailstrip provides a clean seamless appearance with a very distinct aesthetic.”
COLORBOND® steel – Basalt® is a powerful, modern grey with a neutral cast. When combined with Nailstrip the following benefits are delivered:
- Simple maintenance – compared to alternative cladding materials, such as rendered brick and timber
- Contemporary look – compared to traditional seam systems
- Concealed screw fixings only – popular amongst owner builders and installers
- Allows for material expansion and contraction – flexibility in product lifecycle
- Creative Installation – allows the combination of fixed panel widths or random patterns within the same building facade
DOWNLOAD NAILSTRIP DATA SHEET
DOWNLOAD NAILSTRIP ORDER FORM
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION